Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Just Because I Love Them So Much

New Balance has been putting out some running commercials the past few years that I have absolutely loved. I've laughed, I've cried, I've whole heartedly agreed and sympathized with the actors on the screen…

Here are just a few of my favorites. It’s good to know that what I am feeling when I have to go to bed early on Friday evening, or when I roll out of bed at 5:30 am on a Saturday, or when I am hurt/ sick (like this week – ugh) and can’t run is not isolated to just me.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.


1) For the early morning runs




2) For every first mile (because I don't "like it" until about mile 5)




3) How I feel after pretty much every long run



4) When I'm physically unable to run (for either illness or injury)



5) And finally, the perfect summation



Thank you New Balance, I may not use your shoes, but I truly enjoy your commercials.

No comments:

Post a Comment