Monday, October 12, 2009

6 Days Away

I don't even know what to say beyond that. My marathon is 6 days away.

Nike has been keeping a blog for participants of the race, which includes training tips, course and other race day information, photos, and other assorted helpful tid bits. One of the more recent posts talks about Course Highlights. It explains where the aid/ water stations will be, as well as the other amazing things set up for us throughout the course: Gospel Choirs, Inspirational Quotes, Specifically Picked Out Race Tunes, Cheerleaders, TNT Cheering sections, photo opts...doesn't sound like the course will be boring at all!!!

I'm excited, mostly nervous, but excited. A big thanks to Juan and my parents who will be out there supporting me on the sidelines! It's going to be so great to see your faces! Just remember to tell me I look radiant and that I'm doing great - even if "sluggish swamp thing" is more of what comes to mind when you see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment